Svitlana was a professional dancer for 8 years. She specialized in latin, standard and ballroom dance. She took place in many competitions and now she is focused on taking her performance to the next level by improving her body. Check out our interview with Svitlana and find out more about her:
1. What is your name, how old are you and what do you do for a living?
My name is Svitlana, I am 26 and I am a student.
2. What kind of sport do you practice?
Right now I am only doing Fitness.
3. Why did you decide to start practicing this sport and which is your motivation?
I want to be healthy and have a beautiful body.
4. How is a typical day in your life and how do you manage to practice your sport?
First I go to the university, then I go to the library and in the evening once or twice a week I do sports.
5. How do you feel at the end of your training?
Sometimes tired, sometimes full of energy and mostly happy.
6. How does sport change your everyday life?
It helps me concentrate while I study and it helps me relax if I am stressed or have insomnia.
7. Which kind of problems did/do sports help you with and does that make you feel stronger?
Sports help me leave all my negative energy in a gym, it helps me develop my willpower and it helps me feel emotionally and physically stable.
8. How do you feel about your body?
I am a student and I have to learn a lot, so I sit on a chair for a long time and therefore sometimes I have backache. Sports help me mitigate that.
9. In which way does sport help shape the way you perceive your body?
My waist has gotten thinner, my buttocks are rounder and my body is more elastic.
10. What positive message would you send people that want to start practicing sports?
I would recommend practicing sports to everyone, because, first of all, it makes you healthier. But you will also feel happier, it will help you lower stress and avoid negative emotions, you will look more attractive and you will feel more confident.
No Legend is Made Alone!