Lisa's sport life started by playing tennis at 6 years old. At the age of 8 she switched to martial arts. Horse riding has also always been part of her life. At 14 she started to get interested in fitness and wanted to join a gym to perfect her body. At the age of 15 she registered at a fitness studio and since then she has spent her spare time on fitness and nutrition. Find out more about Lisa here in her fit life interview.
1.What is your name, how old are you and what do you do for a living?
My name is Lisa and I am 18 years old. I am currently in the 12th year in highschool.
2. What kind of sport do you practice? Is it your favourite? If not, which is it?
I go to the gym and horse riding. Sometimes I play tennis (I played it eleven years, but I don't have much time for it anymore). Once a week I go dancing. But my fav is still going to the gym.
3. Why did you decide to start practicing this sport and which is your motivation?
My motivation is being and staying fit and healthy. That's why I decided to join the fitness studio. It's the best way to emulate my motivation. You can train everything by going to the gym.
4. How is a typical day in your life and how do you manage to practice your sport?
In the morning I go to school. When I get home I do a lot of different things. Later I go to my house and then to the gym.
5. How do you feel at the end of your training?
Proud, stronger, fitter.
6. How does sport change your everyday life?
It restricts me a little bit, because being consequent means doing it even if your friends have planned a really nice evening.
7. Which kind of problems did/do sports help you with and does that make you feel stronger?
It keeps me away from self-doubt, strengthens my self-confidence and neutralizes strong emotions like sadness and anger.
8. How do you feel about your body?
Generally I am feeling well, but I am not really content with my belly and hips. I know my body and even if I'm not 100% satisfied, I learned to love myself just the way I am.
9. In which way does sport help shape the way you perceive your body?
Sport helps me spot changes in my body and to overcome problem zones.
10. What positive message would you send people that want to start practicing sports?
If you're giving your everything, you can't blame yourself.
No Legend is Made Alone!