Jenny is a Service Consultant whose big sport loves are Fitness and Track & Field. Find out more about Jenny here in her fit life interview.
1. What is your name, how old are you and what do you do for a living?
My name is Jenny, I am 25 and I am a service consultant.
2. What kind of sport do you practice? Is it your favourite? If not, which is it?
I practice fitness and track and field.
3. Why did you decide to start practicing this sport and which is your motivation?
I have been practicing track and field for 10 years and fitness for 7. My main motivation is bodyshape.
4. How is a typical day in your life and how do you manage to practice your sport?
Well the first thing I do is work. Sometimes I work out before, but mainly after it. To be honest I work at a gym, so that makes it a lot easier.
5. How do you feel at the end of your training?
I love the feeling after doing sports, I feel much better overall.
6. How does sport change your everyday life?
I am much more resilient everyday.
6. Which kind of problems did/do sports help you with and does that make you feel stronger?
It did help me with back pain a lot.
6. How do you feel about your body?
I feel fit and better balanced.
7. What positive message would you send people that want to start practicing sports?
Without weight training it is not possible to shape your body and to gain muscles. However cardio is good for your cardiovascular system. The best training is a combination of both.